Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2023. See Category Number, Total Posts, Notification, Qualification And Last Date. Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for AAI Recruitment 2023 notification from 22nd December 2022. The last date to apply Online for AAI Recruitment 2023 until 21st January 2023. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Opening date for On-line Applications||22.12.2022|
|Last date for On-line Application||21.01.2023|
|Tentative Date of On-line Examination||Will be announced on AAI Websitewww.aai.aero|
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy Important Details
|Notification No||ADVERTISEMENT NO. 08/2022|
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Post Name||Junior Executive|
|Salary||Rs.36000 – 180000/-|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Recruitment Type||Permanent Basis|
|Starting Date||22nd December 2022|
|Last Date||21st January 2023|
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Vacancy Details
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|Name of post||No. of vacancies|
|Manager (Official Language)||02|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||356|
|Junior Executive (Official Language)||04|
|Senior Assistant (Official Language)||02|
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Age Limit Details : (as on 21.01.2023)
|Senior Assistant||Maximum age 30 years|
|Junior Executive||Maximum age 27 years|
|Manager||Maximum age 32 years|
RELAXATION IN AGE
1. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 yearsfor SC/ST and 3 yearsfor OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non-creamy layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
2. Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD candidates where post is identified suitable for relevant category of disability, supported by certificate of disability issued on or before 21.01.2023 by the competent authority.
3. For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India order issued from time to time.
4. Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
5. For Post Code-04, age relaxation up to the age of 35 years for widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried, subject to production of:
- Death Certificate of husband and affidavit that the candidate has not remarried, in case of widows
- Certified copy of the Court Order conveying divorce or judicial separation and affidavit that the candidate has not remarried, in case of legally divorced women.
6. The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Qualification Details
|Post Name : Manager (Official Language)|
Qualification : Post-Graduation in Hindi or in English with English or Hindi respectively as a Subject at Degree Level OR Post-Graduation in any other subject with Hindi and English as compulsory / elective subject at Degree Level.
Experience : Experience in translation relating to Glossary and from English to Hindi and Hindi to English preferably of Technical or Scientific Literature. Out of which 05 years’ experience as an officer of any office of central/state Govt. including Public Sector Undertaking in the field of Raj Bhasha.
|Post Name : Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)|
Qualification : Full Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics.
Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum).
The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard)
Experience : No experience is essential.
|Post Name : Junior Executive (Official Language)|
Qualification : Post-Graduation in Hindi or in English with English or Hindi respectively as a Subject at Degree Level or Post-Graduation in any other subject with Hindi and English as compulsory / elective subject at Degree Level.
Experience : Experience of two years in Translation relating to Glossary and from English to Hindi and Hindi to English preferably of Technical or Scientific literature.
|Post Name : Senior Assistant (Official Language)|
Qualification : Masters in Hindi with English as a subject at Graduation level OR Masters in English with Hindi as a subject at Graduation level.
Masters in any subject apart from Hindi/English from a recognized University alongwith Hindi and English as compulsory/optional subjects at graduation level.
Masters in any subject apart from Hindi/English from a recognized University alongwith Hindi and English as medium and compulsory/optional subjects or medium of examination at graduation level. Means if at graduation level Hindi is medium then English should be as compulsory/optional subject or if English is medium then Hindi should be as compulsory/optional subject.
Graduation Degree from a recognized University along with Hindi and English as Compulsory / optional subjects or any one out of both as medium of examination and other as compulsory/optional subject along with recognized Diploma/Certificate course of Hindi to English and English to Hindi Translation or two years’ experience of Hindi to English and English to Hindi Translation at Central/State government offices including Government of India Undertakings or reputed organizations. Desirable: Knowledge of Hindi Typing.
Experience : 02 years’ experience in translation work from English to Hindi or Vice versa in Central or State Government Office, including Government of India Undertakings or reputed organizations.
1. Degree/Diploma/Certificate should be:-
(1). From a Recognized/Deemed university or from an apex institution i.e. (IIT/IIMs/XLRI/TISS etc.) recognized by Govt. of India; and
(2) Percentage of marks: – Minimum 60% marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree and also for P.G.
Degree/Diploma including MBA.
2. Candidates having B.E./B. Tech/ B. Sc. (Engg.) Degree are allowed to apply against the post for which essential qualification is prescribed as Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
3. Departmental candidates possessing recognized degrees as per the required educational qualification, obtained through part-time/ correspondence/ distance education mode shall be eligible to apply.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Consolidated Pay
|Junior Executive (E-1)||Rs.40000-3%-140000|
|Senior Assistant (NE-6)||Rs.36000-3%-110000|
Application Fee Details : Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs. One Thousand only) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. However, the SC/ST/PWD candidates/ Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI/ Female candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates apply online through Airports Authority of India Recruitment website https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1258/80268/Instruction.html from 22nd December 2022
The candidates should fill basic details.
The last date for registration of online applications is 21/01/2023
Starting date for submission of application : 22nd December 2022
Last date for submission of application : 21st January 2023
Join Our Daily Job Updates
Know More Government Jobs