Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD) Recruitment 2022. The last date to apply Online for (CDFD) Recruitment 2022 until 30th June 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates
ORGANIZATION NAME : Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics
POST NAME : Junior Assistant
TOTAL VACANCY : 6
SALARY : Rs.18,000 – 44,900/-
JOB TYPE : Central govt
RECRUITMENT TYPE : Direct Recruitment
JOB LOCATION : All Over India
APPLY MODE : Online
LAST DATE TO APPLY : 30th June 2022
VACANCY DETAILS :
1. Technical Officer – II 01
2. Technical Assistant 01
3. Junior Managerial Assistant 01
4. Junior Assistant – II 01
5. Junior Assistant – II 01
6. Skilled Work Assistant – II 01
SALARY DETAILS :
1. Technical Officer – II – Rs. 44,900/-
2. Technical Assistant – Rs. 35,400/-
3. Junior Managerial Assistant – Rs. 29,200/-
4. Junior Assistant – II – Rs. 19,900/-
5. Junior Assistant – II – Rs. 19,900/-
6. Skilled Work Assistant – II – Rs. 18,000/-
AGE LIMIT DETAILS :
1. Technical Officer – II – 30 years
2. Technical Assistant – 30 years
3. Junior Managerial Assistant – 25 years
4. Junior Assistant – II – 25 years
5. Junior Assistant – II – 25 years
6. Skilled Work Assistant – II – 25 years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CDFD official Notification 2022 for more reference
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
1. Technical Officer – II – First class B.Sc. or equivalent with 8 years relevant experience / M.Sc. or equivalent with 4 years relevant experience / B.Tech. or equivalent with 04 years relevant experience. Desirable Qualification & Experience: M.Sc. in Life Sciences with four years relevant experience. Expertise in basic molecular biology and biochemistry techniques. Experience in laboratory management. Expertise in one or more of the following areas is preferable: (a) Handling of pathogenic organisms. (b) Working with small laboratory animals (mice, rats, rabbits, guinea pigs etc). (c) Experiments in biosafety level 2/2+3 laboratory.
2. Technical Assistant – First class B.Sc. / B.Tech. with three years experience OR Post Graduate in Science / Technology or PG Diploma in Science / Technology with one year experience. Desirable Qualifications & Experience: M.Sc. in Life Sciences with experience in Molecular Biology and other disciplines of Modern Biology.
3. Junior Managerial Assistant – Graduate with minimum 3 years experience in Govt. Office or a Public body or an organization of repute or equivalent experience gained (i) in the private sector, in a company (or companies) incorporated under Companies Act 1956, and / or (ii) in an Institute registered under the Societies Act and with Typewriting English 30 wpm and Shorthand English 80 wpm. Admin : Persons having training in Management subjects will be preferred. Accounts : Commerce Graduates will be preferred. Stores : Persons having training /exposure in Stores work will be preferred. Desirable Experience: Should have sound knowledge in Central Govt. Rules and Regulations, working knowledge in computerized accounting package/software etc.
4. Junior Assistant – II – The candidate should possess 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University, with typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer. Desirable Experience: Working knowledge in FRSR, handling establishment matters, service matters, administrative matters in Central Govt. Institutes etc., Proficiency in MS Office and Computer Applications.
5. Junior Assistant – II – The candidate should possess 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University, with typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer. Desirable Experience: Working knowledge in GFR and Central Govt. Accounting Rules. Proficiency in MS Office, accounting packages etc.
6. Skilled Work Assistant – II – Matriculate or equivalent from a recognized Board. Desirable Experience : 01 or 02 years working experience in a Biological R & D Centre in preparing media, autoclaving and assisting the students / staff in the day to day experiments.
TO Know More details : CLICK HERE