Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment 2022 Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the CSL Recruitment 2022 notification from 24th may 2022. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 23 June 2022 08:30 am to 12:30 pm
Organization Name : Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)
Post Name : General Worker (Canteen)
Total Vacancy : 16
Job Type : Central Government Job
Recruitment Type :Temporary Recruitment
Job Location : Kochi
Apply Mode :Walk In Interview
Date of receipt of applications through Walk-in Time : 23 June 2022 08:30 am to 12:30 pm
Venue of receipt of applications : Recreation Club, Cochin Shipyard Limited, Thevara Gate, Kochi – 682 015
Period of Contract :
The above post is temporary in nature and for a maximum period of three years subject
to project requirements and individual performance.
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details :
UR : 07
OBC : 04
SC : 01
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
1. The method of selection shall be through Written & Practical tests which shall be conducted out of 100 marks and marks awarded accordingly as detailed under
• Written Test : 20 Marks
• Practical Test : 80 Marks
• Total : 100 Marks
2. Applicants meeting the notified requirements shall attend a Walk in selection on 23 June 2022 to submit their application along with the self-attested copies of their certificates. Based on the notified eligibility requirements ascertained through the certificates submitted by the applicants, only shortlisted candidates shall be permitted to attend selection tests on later dates as informed separately.
3. The minimum pass mark for Written & Practical tests shall be as below:- For unreserved posts & for EWS candidates – 50 % of Total Marks of each test, For OBC Candidates – 45% of Total Marks of each test only for vacancies reserved for OBC, For SC Candidates – 40 % of Total Marks of each test only for vacancies reserved for SC, For PwBD Candidates – 40 % of Total Marks of each test.
4. The rank list for the post of General Worker (Canteen) on contract basis shall be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks secured by the candidates who passed in the Written and Practical tests. In case, a same aggregate mark is secured by more than one candidate, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details :
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|General Worker||a) The upper age limit prescribed for the post shall not exceed 30 years as on 23 June 2022, i.e. applicants should be born on or after 24 June 1992.
b) The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates & 5 years for SC candidates in posts reserved for them.
c) Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen shall be as per Government of India guidelines, calculated by deducting the period of military service from the actual age and adding three years thereto, subject to a maximum age of 45 years.
d) Age relaxation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) shall be as per Government of India guidelines. However, in no case, age limit after applying all age relaxations shall exceed 50 years.
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification :
|General Worker||Pass in VII Std.
Desirable: a) One year Certificate Course in Food Production/ Food and Beverages Service from a Government Food Craft Institute/ Two year Vocational Certificate in Catering and Restaurant Management from an institution recognised by Central/State Government. b) Knowledge of Malayalam.Experience: Minimum of three years experience in preparation or serving of meals in a Factory Canteen that caters to a minimum of 250 workers / in a 3 Star Hotel/ in a licensed Food Catering Service Agency.
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment 2022 Salary Details :
1. First year ₹ 17,300/- [Consolidated Pay (per month)] ₹ 3,600/- [Compensation for Extra Hours of Work (per month)]
2. Second year ₹ 17,900/- [Consolidated Pay (per month)] ₹ 3,700/- [Compensation for Extra Hours of Work (per month)]
3. Third year ₹ 18,400/- [Consolidated Pay (per month)] ₹ 3,800/- [Compensation for Extra Hours of Work (per month)]
To Know More details : Click Here