Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
India Security Press Recruitment 2022. See Category Number, Total Posts, Notification, Qualification And Last Date. Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for ISP Recruitment 2022 notification from 10th September 2022. The last date to apply Online for ISP Recruitment 2022 until 10th October 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Notification No : Advt. No. 01/2022
Organization Name : India Security Press (ISP), Nashik
Post Name : Welfare Officer, Junior Office Assistant
Total Vacancy : 16
Vacancy Details :
1. Welfare Officer at A-2 Level – 01
2. Junior Office Assistant at B-3 Level – 15
Qualification Details :
1. Welfare Officer at A-2 Level
a) Degree or Diploma course recognized by Maharashtra State, as per Maharashtra Welfare Officers (duties, qualifications and conditions of service) Rules, 1966 (Enclosed as Annexure-A).
b) Possesses adequate knowledge of Marathi language.
c) Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in any industry /Factory as Welfare Officer/Personnel Officer/HR Executive in HR or Welfare Department.
2. Junior Office Assistant at B-3 Level
Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on the computer in English @ 40 wpm/ in Hindi @ 30 wpm.
Recruitment Type : Permanent Basis
Job Type : Central Government Job
Job Location : All Over India
Age Limit Details :
1. Welfare Officer at A-2 Level – 30 Years (candidate should be born not earlier than 11.10.1992 and not later than 10.10.2004 – both dates inclusive)
2. Junior Office Assistant at B-3 Level – 28 Years(candidate should be born not earlier than 11.10.1994 and not later than 10.10.2004– both dates inclusive)
Consolidated Pay :
1. Welfare Officer at A-2 Level – Rs 29740-103000/-
2. Junior Office Assistant at B-3 Level – Rs 21540-77160/-
Application Mode : Online
Last date for submission of application : 10th October 2022