Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Nehru Memorial Museum and Library Recruitment 2022. See Category Number, Total Posts, Notification, Qualification And Last Date. Interested and eligible candidates can apply Offline for NMML Recruitment 2022 notification from 18th July 2022. The last date to apply Offline for NMML Recruitment 2022 until 5th August 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Organization Name : Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML)
Post Name : Senior Research Assistant -3, Photographer -1, Photo Assistant -2, Guide -2, Technical Assistant (Preservation) -2, Junior Technician -1, Preservation Assistant -1
Total Vacancy : 10
Qualification : 10th, Graduate, Master’s degree, Diploma
Consolidated Pay : Rs.25,500 – 1,12,400/-
Recruitment Type : Permanent Basis
Job Type : Central Government Job
Job Location : All Over India
Application Mode : Offline
Last date for submission of application : 5th August 2022
NMML Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details :
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Senior Research Assistant||Below 30 years|
|Photographer||Below 28 years|
|Photo Assistant||Below 28 years|
|Guide||Below 28 years|
|Technical Assistant (Preservation)||Below 28 years|
|Junior Technician||Below 28 years|
|Preservation Assistant||Below 28 years|
NMML Recruitment 2022 Salary Details :
|Senior Research Assistant||Rs. 35400-Rs.112400 Matrix Level 6 as per 7th CPC|
|Photographer||Rs. 29200- Rs. 92300 Matrix Level 5 as per 7th CPC|
|Photo Assistant||Rs. 25500- Rs. 81100 Matrix Level 4 as per 7th CPC|
|Guide||Rs. 25500- Rs. 81100 Matrix Level 4 as per 7th CPC|
|Technical Assistant (Preservation)||Rs. 29200- Rs. 92300 Matrix Level 5 as per 7th CPC|
|Junior Technician||Rs. 25500- Rs. 81100 Matrix Level 4 as per 7th CPC|
|Preservation Assistant||Rs. 21700- Rs. 69100 Matrix Level 3 as per 7th CPC|
NMML Recruitment 2022 Qualification Details :
|Senior Research Assistant||Essential: Master’s degree in History with specialization in Modern Indian History Or Master’s Degree in Economics, Political Science, Sociology and Anthropology|
|Photographer||Essential: (i) Graduate (ii) At least three years’ experience of Photography and photo reproduction work and microfilm (iii) Certificate/Diploma in Photography/Reprography|
|Photo Assistant||Essential: (i) Matriculate or equivalent qualification with science subjects. (ii) At least one year’s experience in microfilming and/or photography|
|Guide||Essential: (i) Graduate, preferably with hons. in History. (ii) Fluency in English and Hindi. Desirable: Knowledge of other Indian Language or Diploma in Museology.|
|Technical Assistant (Preservation)||Essential: (i) Matriculate or equivalent qualification. (ii) At least 5 years’ experience of repair and renovation of documents and manuscript by manual and mechanical processes.|
|Junior Technician||Essential: (i) Diploma in Radio or Electronics Engineering (ii) Three years’ experience in operation and maintenance of audio equipment like amplifiers, tape-recorders etc.|
|Preservation Assistant||Essential: (i) Matriculate or equivalent qualification. (ii) At least 3 years’ experience of repair and renovation of documents and manuscript by manual and mechanical processes.|
How To Apply : General instructions for applicants:-
1. Candidates must send their applications in the required format for a particular post to this office in a sealed envelope clearly super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF — —————————–”. An applicant applying for more than one post is required to apply separately for each post.
2. The candidates are mandatorily required to provide their e-mail IDs and contact number in the application as per the required format.
3. The recruitment will be made in accordance with the guidelines issued by DoPT from time to time and NMML Recruitment Rules
4. Reservation Policy of Government of India will be applicable in respect of candidates belonging to reserved categories.
5. Candidates belonging to EWS category are required to submit the EWS certificate as per the attached format.
6. Only matriculation/SSC certificate issued by the concerned educational boards will be considered as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.The date applicable for determining the age will be the last date of submission of application.
7. Candidates must ensure before applying that they are eligible according to the criteria stipulated in the advertisement. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified and the candidature will be cancelled. Concealment of fact/information or submitted false information will lead to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
8. The NMML reserves the right to Revise/Reschedule/Cancel/Suspend the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of the NMML shall be final and no appeal in this regard shall be entertained.
9. In case the total number of applications received in response to the advertisement for the post is more, the duly constituted Selection Committee of NMML shall reserve the right to devise additional criteria for shortlisting of candidates to take the selection process further
10. Any Corrigendum/Changes/Updates related to the recruitment process shall be available on the official website of NMML. The candidates are advised to regularly visit the NMML website and check their emails/mobiles for all updates.
11. The employed candidates of Central Govt./Autonomous Bodies/Statutory Bodies/State Govt. should send the applications through proper channel. However, they will require to produce the NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC) from their organization when required by NMML, with a certificate that (i) no vigilance case is pending/being contemplated against him/her (ii) the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment offer, if he/she is selected.
12. The decision of the competent authority at NMML in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications and the selection process will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual.
13. Applications received without the requisite documents are liable to be rejected.
14. Applications received after the prescribed date will not be entertained in any case.
15. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
16. Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
17. Candidates must be in sound health. They must, if selected, be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy Competent Medical Authority as the NMML may require
18. The NMML reserves the right to change the number and nature of posts/vacancies without assigning any reason.
19. The applicants may visit the official website www.nehrumemorial.nic.in for detailed advertisement. The last date for receiving of applications is 05th August, 2022 for all candidates.
20. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates at any stage of the recruitment process for appearing in the test/interview.