Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2022. See Category Number, Total Posts, Notification, Qualification And Last Date. Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2022 notification from 5th August 2022. The last date to apply Online for Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2022 until 30th August 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Organization Name : Punjab National Bank
Post Name : Officer (Fire-safety) And Manager (Security)
Total Vacancy : 103
Recruitment Type : Permanent Basis
Job Type : Central Government Job
Job Location : All Over India
Age : Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years
Consolidated Pay :
1. Officer (Fire-safety) – Rs.36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840/-
2. Manager (Security) – Rs.48170-1740/1-49910-1990/10-69810/-
Vacancy Details :
1. Officer (Fire-safety) – 23
2. Manager (Security) – 80
|Name of Posts||Educational Qualification & Experience : (As on 01.07.2022)|
|Officer (Fire-safety)||1. B.E.(Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur.|
2. Four year Graduation Degree(B.Tech/BE or equivalent) in Fire Technology/Fire Engineering/ Safety and Fire Enginerring from college/university approved by AICTE/UGC
3. Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC And Divisional officer course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
4. Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC And Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers India/Institute of Fire Engineering-UK
5. Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC And Sub-officer Course/ Station Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
Post Qualification Work Experience :
1.For Educational qualification of Sr. No. 1, 2 & 3 Post qualification composite experience of minimum 01 year as an Fire Officer or equivalent post in PSUs/PSBs/Central Govt./State Govt./City Fire Brigade/State Fire Services/ Fire safety Incharge in Corporate/Big Industrial Complex.
2.For Educational Qualification of Sr. No. 4 & 5, Post qualification composite experience of minimum 03 years as an Fire Officer or equivalent post in PSUs/PSBs/Central Govt./State Govt./City Fire Brigade/State Fire Services/ Fire safety Incharge in Corporate/Big Industrial Complex.
Skills Required: Candidate should be well versed with fire safety norms & regulations, intimate knowledge of fire prevention and protection systems in high rise buildings, proficiency in English, Hindi and Basic computer knowledge is required.
|Manager (Security)||2. Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC|
Post Qualification Work Experience: An officer with 5 years commissioned service in Army/ Navy/ Air force OR A Gazzetted Police officer not below the rank of Deputy superintendent of police or Assistant Commandant or equivalent rank in Central Armed Police Forces(CAPF) with minimum 05 years of service
Selection Process : Short listing, Interview, Written / Online Test
Last date for submission of application : 30th August 2022
Application Mode : Online