Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rail India Technical and Economic Service Recruitment 2022. See Category Number, Total Posts, Notification, Qualification And Last Date. Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for RITES Recruitment 2022 notification from 29th August 2022. The last date to apply Online for RITES Recruitment 2022 until 19th September 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Notification No : 24-25/22
Organization Name : Rail India Technical and Economic Service
Post Name : Engineer (Electrical), Engineer (Mechanical)
Total Vacancy : 20
Recruitment Type : Contract Basis
Job Type : Central Government Job
Job Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
Vacancy Details :
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
Qualification Details :
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engg
Experience : 2 years Candidate should have past experience in field of inspection/quality control/quality assurance/Production for various electrical engineering items. (Preferably Railway Items). Knowledge of various Electrical Tests including high voltage test, insulation resistance test, volume resistivity etc. and Electrical items e.g. Transformers, Copper Catenary Wire, RMPU etc. (Preferably Railway Items).
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Automobile Engineering
Experience : 2 years Candidate should have past experience in field of inspection/quality control/quality assurance/Production for various mechanical engineering items. (Preferably Railway Items). Knowledge of Destructive testing, NDT, Welding, Metrology, Casting/forging/fabrication/machining etc. is desirable.
Age Limit Details : (As on 01.08.2022)
|1.||Engineer (Electrical) – 40 Years|
|2.||Engineer (Mechanical) – 40 Years|
Consolidated Pay :
|1.||Engineer (Electrical) – Rs. 23340/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance)|
|2.||Engineer (Mechanical) – Rs. 23340/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance)|
Application Fee/Exam Fee :
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD||Rs.300/-|
How to apply :
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
5. After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “Make payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category. Applications without successful fee payment shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
Application Mode : Online
Last date for submission of application : 19th September 2022 05:00 PM