Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2022. See Category Number, Total Posts, Notification, Qualification And Last Date. Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for SAI Recruitment 2022 notification from 02th September 2022. The last date to apply Online for SAI Recruitment 2022 until 20th September 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Organization Name : Sports Authority of India
Post Name : Young Professional
Total Vacancy : 05
Vacancy Details : LNCPE Trivandrum – 2, SAI Delhi HQ – 2, NSNIS Patiala – 01
Qualification Details :
Essential Qualification : Master’s Degree in Arts/Science or BE/B.Tech or 02 Years PG Diploma in Management or MBBS or LLB or CA or ICWA or Possessing any professional degree earned after a study of 04 years or more acquired after 10+2.
Essential Experience : 02 years (In relevant field as mentioned in Job Description).
Desired Experience : Experience in Sports Sector and anyGovernment/ SemiGovt./Autonomous/PSU in relevant field.
Recruitment Type : Contract Basis
Job Type : Central Government Job
Job Location : Trivandrum, Delhi, Patiala
Age Limit Details : 35 Years
Consolidated Pay : Rs. 45,000/- per month
WHO CAN APPLY :
Applications are invited only from Indian citizens who fulfilleligibility criteria
of essential educational qualification and essential work experience(as mentioned in Table-II)
- The candidate must submit the following documents in the below mentioned order. Self-attested
documents are to be provided. Without self-attestation, no document shall be considered in the
- The order of documents is as follows:
a) Application form – Candidate details
b) Document for DOB
c) Online application printout
d) Marksheet of postgraduate degree if applicable
e) Degree certificate of postgraduation course if applicable
f) Marksheet of graduation degree
g) Degree certificate of graduation course
h) Work experience certificates/letters as applicable.
The responsibility of ensuring genuineness of the certificate lies completely on the candidate by
- self-attestation. LNCPE reserves the right to discard experience certificates which do not provide
- correct details as mentioned above. Website links could be provided to ascertain genuineness.
- Candidates will be called for the interview on the criteria as mentioned above. Hence,fulfilment of
- eligibility criteria does not entail that candidate will be considered for the interview.
- The Candidates should note that their candidature at all the stages will be purely provisional,
- subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage, before or
- after interview, it is found that they do not fulfil any of theeligibility conditions, their candidature will
- be cancelled by LNCPE.
- Note: Selected candidates will be required to produce the original certificates mentioned in
- application at the time of joining. Failing to submit the required certificates in original at the time of
- joining will lead to cancellation ofcandidature
How to Apply :
The candidate is required to post the physical copies of the documents at the below
mentioned address. The candidate must ensure that the application with all requisite documents reach
the address within the period of application. Any delay attributable to delivery of the application/documents shall not be considered if received
after the closing period of submission. Applications received through any other mode would not be
accepted and summarily rejected
Address : The Principal
Sports Authority of India-LNCPE
Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education
Thiruvananthapuram – 695581
Application Mode : Online
Last date for submission of application : 20th September 2022